Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vices and Folly

This is a fail on my half:

Half of me has the time, the money, the stamina the, the desired expression I want to give people, the world, myself. I've got the hippest indie style, my entirely me own and people love that. I feel beautiful. I've a music taste that everyone envies, I am the girl everyone wants to know and hang out with because I'm so kind and witty. I'm humble and grounded, but I dream the biggest with beauty and a unique touch. I tell people the WHOLE truth, and now worry about their reactions. I say exactly what I mean instead of beating around the bush, or avoiding the elephant. I date people who are worth all of me, and not because they want me sexually, or because of settlement. I don't put up with people just because... and I don't have to explane any reason to anyone but me.  I am everything I could ever love to be.  

The other half is a pessimistic hermit. no anesthetic, cut to the point, and wants to leave all of you.  


I need some Zen to collect myself... perhaps... I don't know, something... 

No comments: