Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry day-after Christmas!


Ho Ho ho!
So nothing as exiting as my lappy I bought myself last year. but I'm happy that i gave so much to my family, things that they LOVED, with a minimum paycheck and (still) not many work hours. [surprising I know? You'd assume with the season that they'd give me more hours, but alas, not. >=/

so besides being out any money for gas, I received movies (perfume a story of murder! and elizabeth!) and The first Sandman graphic novel by Neil Gaiman (so excited!!) many many earrings, some flannel sheets, these butt hugger yoga pants that I'm in love with and refuse to take off. Yay! and a $50 bill that hadn't ever been circulated, which my dad was way more geeked about then he should have been. Overall, a good year!

after eating early and suffering through many-a drunken photos with my mother, i took a big slice of delish cheesecake over to jacques house, where were proceeded to play left for dead? oh my goodness that game sucks you in! but its sooooo frightening! I'm a gamer noob. mostly loving mario. but I swear I dreamt about zombie attacks and that stupid gun flashing and firing and those stupid tongue ones thats grab you and pull you in! and the clawing witches! OMG!

No comments: