Monday, December 7, 2009

What keeps mankind alive?


Here I am, trying EXTRA hard to be ready for finals, but its beginning to seem like I have two weeks of finals, this week, where I have a billion presentations and papers due, and next week where I have major tests! Hoo ha being a college student. High schoolers have no idea.

It's the holidays! Smile! Well, my tree is still naked of ornaments, and I literally have no money for gifts, like I'm working one day a week and can't even afford gas... speaking of my car... I slid off the road the other day RIGHT next to my house. utterly depressing. avoided the big trees, took off my passenger side mirror, and dented up all down the side (chuck is now a wavy little bugger) and almost screwed up all underneath (can't be sure though, I haven't taken it in to get looked at yet) I mean I am scarping by here!!! A cute boy in a big truck saved me though. He popped out and said "Hey, I'm Joel, I'm here to save you." and I kinda melted. XD

On another note, I'm thinking of becoming and existentialist. I'm reading some Nietzsche, and expanding my mind. I mean, look at the mustache?! Watch out world.


No comments: