Friday, April 30, 2010

I.... Just wanna fly!

Schoooooooooooolllllllls out for SUMMER!!!!
Schoooooooooooolllllllls out for-EVER!

Well, at least 2 weeks. then I have a week long summer class (Woo! 8am-5:30pm for seven days! Keep me away from guns!) Then 3 weeks off before REAL summer classes begin. But who not excited to have everyone home to hang out with all the time? Not me!

I think this huge arse thunderstorm has got me in a peachy mood, because I have tried to start a few blogs between my last post and now, but they don't seen to turn out right, or lappy decides that it would rather play dead.


In the changes category, I've decided an all girls catholic school in Milwaukee is best (Mount Mary to be honest) which honestly sound about as sketch as an atheist at bible camp because they have good room and board. But I have my hopes up.

Weirdly enough and ironically same city that colin is going to school in, and I KNOW weird. I know, I know. I should know better, but I feel like I'm following him? even though I'm entirely not? I know I still don't have any emotion towards it that way, but He happens to have a lot of emotion anyway. I feel a "lets hang out everyweekendever!" mentality. He's had a rough time adjusting to school out there by himself, so it might do him some good I'm so close, but I'm not so sure about me yet. that still weirds me out, no? Should it not? hmmm...

Art therapy for sure. Horray! bot job wise, I'm pretty much going to have to make up my own and because...

And I just took some nyquil. damn. Lol but I will hope to finish this soon and keep you all updated and what not.

No comments: