Tuesday, August 19, 2008

About the bugs and alphabet.


Red hair with a curl
mellow roll for the flavor and the eyes for peeping
can't keep away from the girl
these two sides of my brain need to have a meeting...

She turns and says "are you alright?"
I said "I must be fine cause my heart's still beating"

I'm suddenly SO intrigued by these lyrics. It might be because it slightly references me, or it might be because its written by the godly but strange White Stripes, or perhaps it nibbles on my hopeless romantic persona. and I was about to go on a massive tangent about love, but I decided not to. Love tangents are a bit over done aren't they?


And Laura has giving me a spiffy idea to blog about my weirdness of what fashion things I'm randomly into, because I get those and people are like "Brittany, you're crazy!" and then what I'm into is the next coolest thing. or of cool things to come.


I was uncool before uncool was cool.

and I love cuddling.

1 comment:

ParonomAsian said...

~_~ I thought those lyrics reminded me of you, then I was like "Oh, it's the white stripes, of course."

Love tangents are over done, so why not try a sin(love), or maybe even a cot(love)?

HOORAY, MATH

Black and gray sophisticate? That's what I heard, and I can't see you wearing that. lol

"jijdkm" that's what the thing says in order to post.
lol
jijijijijij