Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Return.



I'm sorry for my lack of posts recently, I've been CAMPING!

Silver Lake Michigan sand dunes are really goregous. (and I apologize for the crappyness of them, I only had my phone camera.)

The beaches were pretty. and Dante bailed on me last moment, but otherwise I kept thinking about how much I miss colin. I stayout of of the sun as most as possible because I didnt feel like sunburn poisening. There were go-karts and icecream and hot guys riding motorized vehicles with no shirts. it was sweatering hot and ice cold at night. I have enough bug bite to last me untill NEXT summer thank you. dune buggies were intense and we were in-tents. =) I read half of Catch-22 and campground dirt flowing out of my eyeballs. I bought a shirt for breast cancer and it says "Save the Ta-Tas!" I thought it was witty. but its very comfortable.



I couldnt stop thinking about colin though. I'm such a lame O.


And the lighthouse is litterally my favorite place ON THE EARTH.
I want to get married there. Please?
=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I went there a long time ago...it's so pretty. I remember swimming in this river by the lighthouse that emptied into the bay...the river was really warm, but I froze my arse off in the bay!
~Laura