Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MIA.


I'm not a fan of dreams that could be real.

I lied. I do like them, just not when your two front teeth get knocked out and you think it actually happened.

In my dream my two front teeth were knocked out because I was wiggling them, you know, like you did as a child when you had a loose tooth. I remember trying very hard not to smile, and I remember it was very embarrassing trying to order food. and my parents laughed at me, and I had my senior pictures in less then a week, and everything was awful.




I think I remember making the best of it, but I had a dream tangent when I thought of Asian girls and how they always cover they're mouth then they giggle. (please ignore my brain stereotype) and it was because they had missing teeth to! so I think by the end of my dream, I was Asian. actually I looked a lot like the picture I drew...

WOAH. I was that picture I drew! I remember the scarf to hide my teeth... So much for Laura's Hickey Theory. That's strange how that works like that. XD

1 comment:

ParonomAsian said...

You channel the powers of beelzbub for your unholy pictoral envisionmenst of the future

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU... [to donate a million dollars to the church...]